Viking Window AS was established in 1996. It was founded as a Danish-Estonian joint venture. Thanks to that, modern know-how has been at our disposal since the very start. We have been able to add to this our own good production culture and customer service. At the moment, Viking Window is based in the Estonian capital. We have supplied to the Irish market for over 15 years and we supply products via resellers nationwide in Ireland based in the Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Northern Ireland. We select a resellers based on their experience in the local market the quality of service provided and installation service. You via Viking Windows products in showrooms in these areas.
Since the beginning our company activities have been focused on core values which are quality, bespoke products, accuracy and continuous improvement. In product quality we line according Vindus Industrien (Denmark) Technical Requirements which is considered the best practice in window industry.
Viking Window's main markets are UK, Norway, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia and Latvia. Occasionally we supply windows and doors to Japan, France, Iceland and Finland. We are well known as flexible supplyer with high value products.
The product lines:
- Traditional outward opening wooden windows and entrance doors;
- Energy efficient triple glazed wooden and aluminium clad outward opening windows and doors;
- Inward opening double and triple glazed wooden and aluminium clad windows and doors;
- Energy efficient thermal windows for passive houses;
- Sliding and folding doors.
- English style sliding sash windows
- Special shape products (rounds, triangles etc.)
- In 2013 Viking Window introduces inward opening windows with 88 mm profiles for high energy effiecient houses.
- In 2011. Viking Window introduces outward opening 3-glazed energy efficient window SW11
- Since 2010 Viking Window products are CE-marked.
- Since 2009 Viking Window is a member of Wood Window Alliance in UK.
- In 2009 - 2011 Viking Window participates in Ecobuild show in London UK.
- Since 2008 Viking Window is certified according Norwegian NDVK criteria.
- In 2007 - 2010 Viking Window participates in Interbuild show in Birmingham UK
- Since 2007 Viking Window is certified according FSC® Chain of Custody standard.
- In 2007 Enterprise Estonia and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications awarded Viking Window AS in the Entrepreneurship Award Competition as the Best Regional Developer and Järva County awarded company as the Best Enterprise of the Järva county 2007.
- In 2006 the business newspaper „Äripäev" awarded Viking Window AS the best enterprise of Järva County and in 2007 company achieved the 3rd place in the TOP of Enterprises of Building Materials.
- In 2005, Det Norske Veritas awarded our company the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certificate.
- In 2004, Enterprise Estonia, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, and the Estonian Quality Association certified our company in the Management Quality Award competition, placing us in the category of small and middle-sized companies as the best company in Estonia.
- In 2003, the Estonian Government awarded us the title "Best Exporter".
- In 2000, Det Norske Veritas awarded our company the ISO 9001 Quality Management Certificate: Viking Window became one of the first certified wooden windows producer in Estonia.
- In 1999, Viking Window was hailed as one of the most family-friendly companies in Estonia.